воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

Today is … something about future

Today is August 4. 2018
The voice of my phone wakes me up. Someone wrote me about today's event. I bring my phone and see that today I and my friend have a memory, cause Facebook remind us about that. I enter kitchen, turn on my favourite music and start to make a cup of capuchino for me.


Today is August 4, 2026
Rainy day. I'm getting ready, take my umbrella and go to garage to bring my car. City is so beautiful in rainy weather. I have a high mood, cause today is my last work day. I'm going to have a holiday with my boyfriend in Paris. It's the city of love.

Today is August 4, 2094
I'm walking with my grandchildren's child. She is so cutie. I open the portal and we are in Airport. We're going to meet my son and my granddaughter (grandfather and mom of this wonderful girl).

The essey is written after reading of poem "There will come soft rains" by Ray Bradbury.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий